Take out boxes for all of your Holiday goodies.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013
3 lbs chicken (white and/or dark meat)
1 package dry Lipton Onion soup mix
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 1/2 cups water
Combine and pour over chicken and rice. Cover pan. Bake 2 hours at 350 degrees, remove cover and brown.
This is a tasty recipe. It came from someone very dear to me, Mary Martha Hargrave. Also published in Crystal River Christian Cook Book 1987.
Friday, December 6, 2013
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Includes 18 1.4-oz bars; six each of Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew + Antioxidants, Dark Chocolate Cinnamon Pecan, and Apple Cinnamon & Pecan
- Net weight 25.2 oz
- Ships ground
- Made in USA
Monday, December 2, 2013
Friday, November 29, 2013
Most of us are chilly from the Thanksgiving Day weather and it made me think of snowmen. So here is a cute little snowman just for you. I like how the cupcake liner was decorated, makes it extra special.
Happy Weekend and Happy Shopping my friends!
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Enjoy two jars each of Berry Nut & Morsels, highlighted by yogurt, chocolate, and peanut butter drops mixed with nuts and berries; Cherry Berry, with dried cherries, chocolate chunks, and nuts; and Winter Wonderland, chock full of cranberries, cherries, and nuts. From Germack.
- Includes two 11-oz jars of Berry Nut & Morsels, two 9-oz jars of Cherry Berry with new chocolate chunks, and two 9-oz jars of Winter Wonderland
- Net weight 58 oz
- Berry Nut & Morsels: includes chocolate, yogurt, and peanut butter drops; cashews; almonds; cranberries; raisins
- Cherry Berry: dried cherries, cranberries, cashews, pecans, almonds, and chocolate chunks
- Winter Wonderland: cranberries, almonds, cinnamon spiced pecans, macadamia nuts, cherries, and cashews
Monday, November 25, 2013
12 oz. can evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine above ingredients; pour into greased 13 x 9 pan.
1 pkg. yellow cake mix - sprinkle, dry, over pumpkin mix
1/2 cup chopped pecans - sprinkle over cake mix
1 cup butter - melt and drizzle over all
Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes until golden brown. Top with whipped topping or ice cream.
This recipe came from a MOPS Newsletter that SRPC sent out many years ago. Not sure which church member it came from. All I can say is thank you for sharing because it is a real winner. I just learned that it was Melissa Wood recipe :0)