Monday, December 31, 2012

Spread For Crackers

1 package cream cheese placed on a serving plate. Cover cream cheese with any of the following three toppings. All are very easy. Three different flavors.

Topping:
Green pepper jelly (very colorful)
Major Grey Chutney
Mixture of imitation crab and cocktail sauce mixed together in food processor

Do the same with Cheddar cheese spread. Place spread on serving plate. Top with strawberry jam. Sounds weird, but delicious, and again very colorful. Surround with crackers.

I picked up these little recipes about 25 years ago at a women's retreat. Chutney is my favorite. Happy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. Simple and delightful. Love it:)

    Hopping by and following your lovely blog's twitter, FB, G+ and Pinterest. I blog @ Getting Healthy with Essential Oils

    I am also inviting you to join Tiddle Diddle Handmade Shoppe's first giveaway event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming one of my new followers. Thanks for the invite you have a very colorful blog. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Sounds so simple but I bet delicious - the best kind of recipe!

    I would love to have you share this on Thursdays at Tasty Traditions: http://myculturedpalate.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to...thanks for the invite.

      Delete
  3. Sounds yummy! Thanks for linking up to my link party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails